How does ICAL design Innovation?
ICAL uses a five-stage process to ensure that we meet the strategic needs
of the sponsoring organization, the teachers, the students, and the community:
- performing an Innovation Gap Analysis to determine the project scope.
- Creating Solutions
- designing customized curriculum to achieve performance objectives.
- Transferring Skills
- developing teacher performance to build local human capital for the future.
- Producing Results
- establishing accountability for teacher and student results.
- building capacity of the organization to sustain results over time.
To find out more about how this process can meet your oranizational needs, contact us.
© The International Center for Accelerative Learning (ICAL) - 2062 Harobi Dr., Atlanta GA 30084 - tel: 404-538-5063 / fax: 775-924-2219