ICAL Products and Services (Corporate Training)
ICAL offers 6 levels of corporate training to create and sustain innovation within your organization.
Level 2: ICAL Design Best Practices (30 hours)
ICAL Design Best Practices allows you to master the key elements of Accelerative Learning Course Design in this enjoyable workshop. The emphasis is on hands-on practice every step of the way, using ICAL's 6-Stage Learning Model and 11-Step Training Design Model.
Participants explore the skill of using the tools acquired in Level 1 at a deeper level, as they move from Knowledge and Understanding (Blooms Taxonomy Levels 1-2) to Applying and Analyzing (Bloom’s Levels 3-4).
Participants apply the new tools their specific area of teaching or training, and analyze how these tools will improve performance through the activities they are practicing.
It is designed for trainers and teachers who want to practice their new skills in a safe yet rigorous environment where they can be coached to excellence by ICAL’s experienced training team.
As participants apply the ICAL Inside system to their individual presentation styles, they discover their own unique ways of making every class memorable and valuable for the students they are teaching.
Outcomes to expect (just a few of many more that you will acquire):
- Using ICAL's 6-stage model of learning and ICAL’s 11-step design model
- Developing course activities with the above models
- Creating agile learners who know how to solve new problems
- Practicing “micro-teaching” to refine newly acquired teaching skills
- Inventing an activity as a team using a game board
- Recognizing “power levels” in a learning environment and how to harness them
- Developing 14 points of quality for your training environment
- Utilizing the 12 human interventions to design the right solution for any problem
- Preparing a 4-level performance appraisal of any training course or class
- Exploring the 11 useful methodologies within the ICAL Inside system
To find out how your organization can benefit from Design Best Practices, contact us.
© The International Center for Accelerative Learning (ICAL) - 2062 Harobi Dr., Atlanta GA 30084 - tel: 404-538-5063 / fax: 775-924-2219