What is ICAL Inside?
ICAL Inside is a system that delivers higher performance in skills, attitudes, and language abilities. This innovative approach to Accelerative Learning is based on the latest learning methodologies and brain research. It incorporates the best of many diverse instructional technologies that have been proven to be successful through results on a global basis over the past decade.
- Delivers a humanistic, communicative, performance-based approach to learning.
- Combines 30 years of proven research in eleven different learning technologies.
- Addresses 5 preferred learning styles, 9 processing styles, and 7 psychological components.
- Keeps Learners actively involved in the learning process.
- Designed as a turnkey system for greatest quality control.
- Teaches personal and career skills while simultaneously promoting new behavior.
- Uses standards by United Nations, IFTDO, and Educational Testing Service.
- Guarantees performance of graduates who comply with course requirements.
- Delivers hard skills and soft skills as well as attitudes and behavior after course.
- Measures on the job performance after course.
- Designed as a high-tech, hands-on learning system.
- Incorporates Learners’ experiences, values, opinions, and theories into the activities.
- Builds teamwork, cooperation, and mutual support into the program.
- Learners practice skills in a safe and monitored environment.
- Applies to both classroom and education-for-all courses.
ICAL Inside's Research Base
ICAL Inside is based on 50 years of university research on learning. Methodologies include:
- Dartmouth Method
- Regenerative Brain Research
- Natural Approach
- Self-Esteem & Self-Concept
- Total Physical Response
- Curriculum & Instructional Design
- Optimal Performance (Flow)
© The International Center for Accelerative Learning (ICAL) - 2062 Harobi Dr., Atlanta GA 30084 - tel: 404-538-5063 / fax: 775-924-2219