ICAL's Innovation Forum
The Innovation Forum is a 5-day intervention that includes the Innovation Snap Shot and the Innovation Quest, plus a one-day Innovation Forum Panel Discussion.
The Innovation Snap Shot examines the training department’s programs and training department’s fit to the strategic goals of the organization.
The 65 Best Practices Analysis examines the effectiveness of trainers within the training department by examining how well trainers apply 65 best practices in 8 key areas.
The Innovation Forum Panel Discussion allows representatives from the key stakeholder groups inside the organization to ask and answer questions about the current match between training and the organization’s strategic goals. The goal of the
Outcomes to expect (just a few of many more that you will acquire):
- Apply all the outcomes from the Innovation Snap Shot and the 65 Best Practices Analysis, plus:
- Identify key outcomes desired from all stakeholder groups
- Align training outcomes to strategic goals
- Create action plans to achieve key outcomes
- Redesign training outcomes if necessary
- Increase accountability for each stakeholder group to achieve overall goals
Using the research from the Innovation Snap Shot, the 65 Best Practices Analysis, and the Innovation Forum, the ICAL team creates an Innovation Report of Findings that makes recommendations for action steps to maximize the organization’s return on investment for training, in both human and financial terms.
How can your organization benefit from an Innovation Forum? Contact us
© The International Center for Accelerative Learning (ICAL) - 2062 Harobi Dr., Atlanta GA 30084 - tel: 404-538-5063 / fax: 775-924-2219