ICAL offers three Innovation Institutes ranging from 12-18 month interventions to 18-26 month interventions. An Innovation Institute addresses deep organizational change for a large volume of people through the development of a 'dream team'. An Innovation Institute:
Builds Quantum Economy human capital:
- Creates “Innovationeers” with Knowledge Economy skills.
- Allows your country or organization to be the first one to offer such a
program for its population.
- Builds skills, attitudes and mindsets to succeed in the global economy.
Provides access to all populations:
- Offers an education-for-all program.
- Offers customized courses for women, vocational, university students and
other critical need sectors.
- Combines independent study programs with classroom instruction.
Is designed to be managed by your country as a symbol of national pride:
- Customized to the national culture and celebrates the unique assets of its
- Creates a team of Knowledge Economy Teachers as national assets.
- Innovationeers will become an example of national ingenuity and hope for
Targets critical sectors and designed for measurable performance:
- Aimed at performance in vocational, teacher training or other selected
- Incorporates Knowledge Economy Master Plan targets.
- Responsive to new challenges and continuous improvement.
Creates software for the mind:
- Combines 11 educational technologies that address body, mind, spirit and
- Fosters creativity, motivation, enthusiasm, initiative, and hope for the
- Develops skills and attitudes to create value and personal insight.
Becomes self-funding after startup:
- Operates as turnkey facility that is self-sufficient after development phase.
- Increases productivity and profitability to support increased demand.
- Includes Return on Investment to capitalization organization.
- Offers a return in both human and financial terms.