ICAL's Innovation Quest
The Innovation Quest is a 4-day intervention that includes the Innovation Snap Shot, plus a one-day 65 Best Practices Analysis. The Innovation Snap Shot examines the training department’s programs and training department’s fit to the strategic goals of the organization.
The 65 Best Practices Analysis examines the effectiveness of trainers within the training department. It looks at how well trainers apply 65 best practices in 8 key areas:
- Trainee Input, Output, Skills and Confidence
Outcomes to expect (just a few of many more that you will acquire):
- Apply all the outcomes from the Innovation Snap Shot, plus:
- Match training content matched to the desired outcome of the training
- Assess trainee retention and recall
- Choose training materials that increase training impact
- Create a powerful learning environment through classroom setup
- Maximize instructional time by varying the pace of activities
- Deliver training content that remains in long-term memory
- Establish and maintain your expectations
- Increase trainee attentiveness and participation
Using the Innovation Snap Shot and the 65 Best Practices Analysis, the ICAL team creates an Innovation Report of Findings that makes recommendations for action steps to maximize the organization’s return on investment for training, in both human and financial terms.
How can your organization benefit from an Innovation Quest? Contact us.
© The International Center for Accelerative Learning (ICAL) - 2062 Harobi Dr., Atlanta GA 30084 - tel: 404-538-5063 / fax: 775-924-2219